Casual Swimming at Coventry Sports Trust:
Come along and get fit in the 28 or 50 metre Swimfit lanes or just have fun in a casual swimming session. Our diving boards are unique in Coventry so why not come along and take advantage of the 1, 3, and 5metre boards which are open for use at specified times.
There is a huge range of fun filled water features with something for all the family in the Splash Pool - Waterfall Slide - Whirlpool Rapid Ride (non swimmers should not use this feature) - Jet Stream (for competent swimmers only) - Bubble Bath (for over 16's) - Mushroom Fountain - Whizz Slide.
There are changing facilities for each pool with separate space provided for males, females, families, groups and people with disabilities. Lockers need a £1.00 coin which is returned after use.
Pooltimetables including diving board opening times for Coventry Sports & Leisure Centre can be located here
Swimming Pool Admissions Policy can be located here
Our swimming lessons run 7 days a week 48 weeks a year and follow the ASA's National Plan for teaching swimming with ASA badges and certificates available at each level. All of our swimming teachers hold an ASA Level 1 or 2 swimming instructor qualification or equivalent; RLSS Pool Lifeguarding and attend regular training.
All lessons are 30 minutes, except for Levels 8 and over which are 45 minutes.
Lessons for babies/toddlers will be held in teaching pool and then splash pool once they progress.
Childrens Swimming Lessons
- Monday 4th July - Sunday 25th September 2016
- Monday 26th September - Sunday 18th December 2016
- Tuesday 3rd January - Sunday 26th March 2017
- Monday 27th March - Sunday 2nd July 2017
- Monday 3rd July - Sunday 24th September 2017
- Monday 25th September - Sunday 16th December 2017
Enrolment for new swimmers
- Monday 27th June 2016
- Monday 19th September 2016
- Monday 12th December 2016
- Monday 20th March 2017
- Monday 26th June 2017
- Monday 18th September 2017
- Monday 10th December 2017
- 30 minute lessons x 12 weeks (Level 1 - 7) - £48 / £37.20 with a Passport to Leisure Card.
- 45 minute lesson x 12 weeks (Level 8 & above) - £62.40 / £44.40 with a Passport to Leisure Card.
- Aqua Babies x 12 weeks - £38.40 / £26.40 with a Passport to Leisure Card.
Terms and Conditions
- Refunds for swimming lessons will only be considered under exceptional circumstances; for example, where a pupil suffers a substantial period of illness or hospitalisation which can be supported by medical evidence.
- Requests must be made in writing to the Swimming Lesson Co-ordinator who will consider each case based upon its individual merits.
- Letters should provide a detailed explanation of the circumstances surrounding the pupil's inability to attend lessons and must be accompanied by medical evidence wherever possible.
- If your child is unwell or has any of the following they should not swim: chest or ear infection, heavy cold, open sores, head lice or skin complaints.
- Lesson time is valuable, so please do not distract your teacher. If you have any queries or questions regarding any aspect of your child's swimming lessons.
Adult Swimming Lessons
- 12.00pm - 12:45pm (Ladies Only Swimming) - All Abilities 12 week course
- 11.00am - 11:45am (Ladies Only Swimming) - Term time only
- 12.00pm - 12:45pm (Nervous Adults) - 12 week course
- 6.00pm - 6:45pm (Nervous Adults) - 12 week course
- 6.45pm - 7:30pm (Nervous Adults) - 12 week course
- 6.45pm - 7:30pm (Improvers) - 12 week course
- 10.00am - 10:45am (Adult Beginners)
- 10.45am - 11:00am (Adult Beginners)
- 12 weeks - £62.40 / £44.40 with a Passport to Leisure Card.
Lessons need to be Pre-booked and paid for in advance by calling us on 024 7625 2525