Casual Swimming at Coventry Sports Trust:
Come along and get fit in the 28 or 50 metre Swimfit lanes or just have fun in a casual swimming session. Our diving boards are unique in Coventry so why not come along and take advantage of the 1, 3, and 5metre boards which are open for use at specified times.
There is a huge range of fun filled water features with something for all the family in the Splash Pool - Waterfall Slide - Whirlpool Rapid Ride (non swimmers should not use this feature) - Jet Stream (for competent swimmers only) - Bubble Bath (for over 16's) - Mushroom Fountain - Whizz Slide.
There are changing facilities for each pool with separate space provided for males, females, families, groups and people with disabilities. Lockers need a £1.00 coin which is returned after use.
Pooltimetables including diving board opening times for Coventry Sports & Leisure Centre can be located here
Pool timetables for Foleshill Sports & Leisure Centre can be located here
Swimming Pool Admissions Policy can be located here
Our swimming lessons run 7 days a week 50 weeks a year and follow the ASA's National Plan for teaching swimming with ASA badges and certificates available at each level. All of our swimming teachers hold an ASA Level 1 or 2 swimming instructor qualification or equivalent; RLSS Pool Lifeguarding and attend regular training.
All lessons are 30 minutes, except for Levels 8 and over which are 45 minutes.
Lessons for babies/toddlers will be held in teaching pool and then splash pool once they progress.
Childrens Swimming Lessons
Customers can enrol up to 6 weeks from course start date and will be charged pro-rata for remainder of lessons.
ENROLMENT DATE FOR NEXT FULL 12 WEEK COURSE (New customers) : Week commencing 24th March 2014 / Lessons start week commencing 31st March 2014
Standard 30 minute lessons x 12 weeks (Level 1 - 7) - £43.80 or £32.40 with a Passport to Leisure Card
45 minute lesson x 12 weeks (Level 8 & above) - £57.60 or £38.40 with a Passport to Leisure Card
Terms and Conditions
- Refunds for swimming lessons will only be considered under exceptional circumstances; for example, where a pupil suffers a substantial period of illness or hospitalisation which can be supported by medical evidence.
- Requests must be made in writing to the Swimming Lesson Co-ordinator who will consider each case based upon its individual merits.
- Letters should provide a detailed explanation of the circumstances surrounding the pupil's inability to attend lessons and must be accompanied by medical evidence wherever possible.
- If your child is unwell or has any of the following they should not swim: chest or ear infection, heavy cold, open sores, head lice or skin complaints.
- Lesson time is valuable, so please do not distract your teacher. If you have any queries or questions regarding any aspect of your child's swimming lessons.
Adult Swimming Lessons at Coventry Sports & Leisure Centre
12.00pm - 12.45pm (Nervous Adults)
6.00pm - 6.45pm (Nervous Adults)
6.00pm - 6.45pm (Improvers)
6.45pm - 7.30pm (Nervous Adults)
6.45pm - 7.30pm (Improvers)
10.00am and 10.45am (Nervous Adults)
11.30am (Adult Improvers)
£57.60 (Full Price for 45min lesson) / £38.40 (Passport to Leisure Price)
£5.20 for drop in session (Full price)
£3.90 for drop in session (Passport to Leisure price)
Lessons will need to be Pre-booked and paid for in advance by calling us on 024 7625 2525
Adult Swimming Lessons at Foleshill Sports & Leisure Centre
Mondays - 6.45pm (Adult Beginners) 7.30pm (Adult Improvers)
Wednesdays - 6.45pm (Adult Beginners)
Thursdays - 11.15am (Beginners)
£57.60 (Full price for 45min lesson x 12 weeks)
£38.40 (Passport to Leisure price)
Lessons will need to be Pre-booked and paid for in advance by calling us on 024 7666 7121
Children's Diving Lessons
**You must be a confident swimmer and understand the basics of diving to be able to attend.
Coventry Sports & Leisure Centre
Mondays - 5.00pm or 7.00pm
Sundays - 2.00pm
Full Price - £57.60 (60 min lesson x 12 weeks)
Ptll Price - £38.40