CLASS CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
Box Fit Monday nights at CSLC: These sessions will run in the Bowls Hall until September.
Indoor Cycling will be replacing Insanity on Tuesday's at 9.00am at Moat House Leisure Centre, starting 22nd September 2015
SPLASH POOL CLOSURES
The Splash & Teaching pools will be closed due to essential maintenance work on 5-6-7th October including the cancellation of swim lessons.
Olympic pool is open as normal
OLYMPIC POOL CLOSURES
The Olympic Pool has up to 8 lanes available, at times they may not all be available for Public use. Outside these times it is available as per the normal programme. There may be further times when there is limited lane availability subject to late bookings.
Early bird swimming will be available in the Splash Pool on full day closures from 7:30am - 8:30am.
- As of Sunday 12th July there will be no shallow water in the Olympic Pool between 10.00 - 11.30am
- Saturday 12th September: Closed to the public after 12pm
- Saturday 19th September: Closed to the public from 8.30am
- Saturday 28th November: Closed to the public all day
- Sunday 29th November: Closed to the public all day
- Sunday 13th December: Clossed to the public after 12.30pm
OTHER CLOSURES / INFORMATION
CSLC are now running the term time swimming programme.
The answerphone at CSLC is currently not working, please do not leave messages.
Adult Swimming Lessons - Pay and Play on Tuesdays 12pm to 12:45pm is cancelled until Tuesday 8th September
Apologies for any inconvenience caused by these changes.