This unique facility which is sited in the City centre, offers an inexhaustible choice of opportunities to exercise, learn, keep fit and have fun and it is becoming increasingly popular for family members of all ages.
The choices are endless so check out what is on offer:
- Inspire Health & Fitness Gym and Health Suite
- Great range of Group Exercise Classes
- Three swimming pools (50 metre Olympic Pool, Leisure Splash Pool and Teaching Pool)
- Inspire Swim School for children and adults
- Casual swimming
- Jungle Junction's fantastic children's play area
- Fabulous Birthday Party Packages
- Badminton, squash, table tennis, etc (Please call the reception desk on 024 7625 2525 to book)
- Over 60's Club
- Indoor Bowls Hall (The only one of its kind in Coventry)
- Rooms of various sizes including the Spire Suite are avaiable to hire for parties, seminars and conferences
50 metre Olympic pool
Get fit in our 28 metre or 50 metre Swimfit lanes or just have fun in a casual swimming session. Diving is very popular now, so why not make a splash from one of our three diving boards 1m, 3m and 5m which are open for use at specified times.
The Olympic pool is used for National and Local competitions, City of Coventry Swimming Club squad training, fitness swimming, casual swimming and junior and adult swimming and diving lessons. It is also available to hire for competitions and special events.
The Splash pool is very popular in the school holidays, providing fun and excitement for the youngsters. It also caters for casual swimming and junior swimming lessons. It offers a huge range of fun filled water features with something for all the family including:
- Waterfall Slide
- Whirlpool Rapid Ride (non-swimmers should not use this feature)
- Bubble Bath (for over-16's)
- Mushroom Fountain
- Whizz Slide
***This is used mainly for junior, babies and toddlers swimming lessons with some casual use available at the weekends. (Saturday 1pm - 2pm / Sunday 1pm - 2pm, 2.30pm - 3.30pm)
For help finding car parking please use the council's car park locator.
Swimming admissions policy
To ensure our customers are safe in our pools we have a set of guidelines we would ask you to follow:
- Babies must be at least 5 months old and have had all the relevant innoculations.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 16 or over and must be responsible for them in and out of the water at all times.
- Children aged 4 yrs and under - one adult to one child supervision required
- Children aged 5, 6, 7 yrs - two children to one adult supervision required
- Dress Code - please do not wear cut off denims, diving masks, snorkels, flippers or fins, glass lensed spectacles, or loose items of jewellery.
- Admission to all pools will be refused to people under the influence of alcohol or drugs, people previously forbidden entry for breaking pool rules, theft or vandalism.
- If you have a medical condition, please seek prior approval from your doctor before your visit.