Inspire Holiday Activities
A fun packed city wide programme suited for children aged 1 - 15 years. There are a range of brilliant activities on offer!View Inspire Activities for October 2016
General Activities at Coventry Sports & Leisure Centre:
Jungle Junction Soft Play Centre
Come along and relax while your children enjoy the three floor activity play centre including ball pit, twister slide, climb ropes and much more.
General Public Opening Hours:
- We are closed Monday - Friday during term time but we are open on Saturdays 11.00am - 4.00pm
- We are open in the week during school holidays except Christmas, please see our Inspire Childrens holiday activity programme for specific times.
Height restrictions, rather than age restrictions apply for Jungle Junction; children over 4'6'' are not permitted to go on the play structure. However children must be at least 2 years of age.
The InSpire Swim School offers a full programme of swimming lessons throughout the year for adults and children aged from six months upwards at three Coventry Sports Trust managed facilities.
Our swimming lessons run 7 days a week 50 weeks a year and follow the ASA's National Plan for teaching swimming with ASA badges and certificates available at each level.
Click HERE for full details
Creche (Now FREE To members)
Our Creche is aimed at providing quality child care ensuring that parents can exercise whilst we educate, inform and entertain their child.
Please book your place before your visit. For more information, please contact us on 024 76 2525
The Crèche is open during the following times:
- Monday 10.30am - 1.45pm
- Tuesday 9.15am - 12.15pm
- Wednesday 10.30am - 1.45pm
- Thursday 9.45am - 1.00pm
- Friday 9.45am - 1.00pm
Childrens Birthday Parties
Parties we hold at our centre include sports, bouncy castle, jungle junction soft play, wet n wild pool parties and lots more. We can provide a party leader, eating facilities and above all we clean up the mess!
General Activities at Moathouse Leisure & Neighbourhood Centre:
Moat House is now the home of Coventry Sports Trust's Shokk Gym equipment!
Our junior gym has dedicated equipment designed purposely for 8 to 16 years old. Treadmills, cross trainers and water rowers, resistance machines that train all muscle groups. Children will learn how to exercise correctly and safely while improving their overall fitness levels.
- The junior gym can complement other s sports in school from Football to swimming
- Opening times are 4pm - 7pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridayst
- All children receive a gym induction and program when they first start
- The junior gym is always fully supervised by a gym instructor
- There will also be circuit training and multi sports in the sports hall in some sessions
- There are different challenges with prizes throughout the year for Easter, Xmas etc.
The prices all monthly are £13.50 DD, £15.45 Cash (both £10 joining fee) or £10.35 DD (no joining fee) as a junior add on to an adult membership.
We offer Bouncy Castle parties as well - call us for more information on 024 7684 1720.
Childrens Birthday Parties
Parties we hold at our centre include sports and bouncy castle parties. We can provide a party leader, eating facilities and above all we clean up the mess!